Friday, March 9, 2012

What is the best bra from victoria secret?

I'm going shopping tomorrow, and I always get cheap bras at like pennys and stuff. I'm going to finally get some bras from victoria secret, and what's a good bra, that makes your bust look full? I'm a 32C. What in your opinion is the best pushup bra?What is the best bra from victoria secret?
First, get measured. Then they will give you a sample of each bra and let you try them on to see if you like them!What is the best bra from victoria secret?
I think SHELF BRA is the best

Report Abuse

What is the best bra from victoria secret?
I found the bra I bought from there to be a huge waste of money.



They measured me to be a 40D, but when put on they were too big.



I left in a 38C instead.



The bra was very painful to wear. Little plastic supports under each arm pit that poked me all day long.



They are Not returnable, so I was out $44.00 for one bra that was way to painful to keep wearing.



It was one of the Ipex bras.



I will never buy from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment