Friday, March 9, 2012

How busy is marineland during the opening weekend or victoria day weekend?

How busy is marineland during the opening weekend/victoria day weekend?

If it is very busy, would it be best if I went on Saturday, Sunday or Monday (Victoria day)?How busy is marineland during the opening weekend or victoria day weekend?
Ahhh - good old Marineland. I've been there so many times, I think I've become best friends with the whales. LOL



Since this upcoming weekend is looking to be quite nice weather-wise, I would expect that the occupancy will be high. I mean, the place gets more crowded and busy during June-August, but it's still busy in May....and will be especially busy during a holiday weekend, when families have more time to go visit. I would avoid the actual Victoria Day (if it's open). I would opt to go on Sunday afternoon, when it's less busy. Saturday would probably be the busiest day, I would imagine.



Or, you can call the admissions office, and just ask them what they're projecting in terms of ticket sales. They'd know the best!



Hope this helps.
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment