Friday, March 9, 2012

How do i get a body like a victoria secret model?

I am really tall, and i wouldnt say that im fat, but i have some curves. I have really broad shoulders, and i wear a size 7 pants but i still want to be reallly skinny like a victoria secret model. I really want there stomachs adn there legs. Just any ideas on a diet plan and any diet pills?How do i get a body like a victoria secret model?
A lot of them run/ do a lot of cardio. They eat lots of fruits/veggies, drink tons of water, eat lean meats, and no carbs, sugar, etc. They also use David Kirsch as a trainer. I bought one of his dvd's and let me just say, it is a very tough workout!
Dear u may see www.instylez.com you'll find the solution there. I was having the same question in my mind but it helped me resolving that. Keep using answers.yahoo.com and very best of luck.How do i get a body like a victoria secret model?
Thermo Phen Phen is the best thing I have ever used. It kills your appetite and also increases your metabolism by giving you energy. Excellent for losing weight fast.

http://www.ThermoPhenPhen.com
HAhahaha



Diet Plan! or Diet Pills!?



Non of them will help you get those stomach abs and legs!



What really will help you is consultation with fitness instructor!How do i get a body like a victoria secret model?
workout and tone up :o



answer mine?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100214074439AApkugr%26amp;r=w
No diet pills, just eat less and excercise more

No comments:

Post a Comment