Friday, March 9, 2012

Does the victoria's secret bust plumber and firming lotions really work?

I'm a mother of two and i really want to look fantastic for my vacation in april. I just want to know if victoria's secret beauty skin care products really worth my money. In particular the bust plump and firming lotions. Honest answers please it will be greatly apperciated.Does the victoria's secret bust plumber and firming lotions really work?
I will always remember what that plastic surgeon said on OPRAH nothing in a bottle works. it promises the moon but nothing can bring back collagen or firmness in these areas from a bottle~Does the victoria's secret bust plumber and firming lotions really work?
I know a girl who uses it. She swears it really does work but said if you go a period of time not using them, they'll go back to how they were. Kind of like botox in a lotion. You have to keep using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment